Our Japan offices focus on market entry and development services for WA companies looking to gain a foothold in the Japanese market. If you are interested, to accelerate the process, we have created an information checklist for new market entrants, that you can access below.
Our Japan offices provide the following services:
• Current market intelligence
• Evaluation of a product or service and its suitability for local markets
• Liaison with local companies and government organisations
• Market visit itineraries and local appointments
• Business meeting advice and accompaniment
• Business meeting interpreting (where applicable)
• Follow-up market visits
• Information on the Japanese economy and political environments
• An in-office “hot desk” for WA business visitors (reservation basis)
For further information, or enquiries on how we can help, please contact us.